JOIN THE horse first aid LIVE Masterclasses
Save Stress, Time and Money. Get the
knowledge and skills you need to give your horse immediate first aid while you wait for the vet.
New Dates Coming Soon
What You’ll learn in these webinars:
An interactive discussion with Amanda Edwards from the Equine Care Clinic about Horse First Aid and why every horse owner should be able to care for their horse and recognise and respond to a horse emergency.
What's normal and what's not.
Helping you understand what you should really worry about.
Horse First Aid and Emergency Conditions,
Recognise when your horse is seriously ill know what to do whilst you wait for the Vet
Horse Wounds Masterclass.
How to manage horses wounds using current scientific evidence and best practice.
Your Masterclass Host:
Amanda Edwards is the owner and founder of the Equine Care Clinic and Equine E Care.
She's been supporting horse owners and students for the past decade to build their knowledge, skills and confidence so they know what to do when things go wrong.
- The Author of "First Response - A guide to looking after your sick or injured horse"
- A regular presenter at Equitana
- Lecturer at the Australian College of Equine Podiotherapy.
- An Emergency Nurse with many years of experience,
- A horse wound care specialist
She's also studied
- Equine First Aid at University of Guelph,
- Equine Nutrition,
- Medical Laser Therapy,
- Equine Anatomy & Physiology and
Amanda loves helping people help their horses!
Places on the live masterclasses are limited!
Reserve your seat now and join us live for the webinar that will change what you do when your horse gets sick or injured.